TIG Welding Services
At Sinclair and Sons Custom Welding & Machining Service Inc., we offer exceptional welding services that we have perfected over the years. Welding is a fabrication process wherein two components or parts are joined together with the help of extreme heat and pressure.
What is TIG Welding?
TIG welding is short for Tungsten Inert Gas. It’s one of the best arc welding processes, and many people also call it Gas Tungsten Arc Welding or GTAW. It’s a specialized process that creates a weld with the help of a tungsten electrode.
TIG welding is a welding technique that became popular in the 1940s when it successfully joined magnesium and aluminum. This process mainly utilizes an inert gas shield, which has become a great option instead of relying on manual metal arc welding. Due to this, it has become a critical method for quality welding and numerous other applications.
Why Choose TIG Welding for Manufacturing?
TIG Welding offers many advantages in the manufacturing industry. It’s a unique choice that provides a soft starting and stops the heat if necessary. Plus, it has a customizable approach. Here are its main benefits:
- Provides a more precise result: Our welders are experts in TIG welding, which is why we offer precise welds. The outcome of this process is much better and has higher quality than other techniques.
- Cleaner process: TIG welding gives us more options for the type of metals we will weld. Therefore, it has a lesser environmental impact since argon is safe whe
n it reaches the atmosphere.
- More heat control: We can control the heat through our equipment, which means there are fewer metal burns or discolorations.
- Offers versatility: TIG welding is a very versatile method. For instance, the tungsten electrode and shielding gas are operated for different welding applications. It can also weld many metals, from mild steel to super-austenitic stainless alloys.
Common Applications Using TIG Welding
TIG welding from Sinclair and Sons is utilized in various industrial sectors. But it’s suitable for industries where high-quality welding is required. For instance, you can use it for chemical plants and boiler pipes.
Other industries/applications that use TIG welding:
- Industries that use special metals (non-ferrous metals)
- For repairs and manufacturing works
Sinclair and Sons Can Do Custom Welding For All Your Manufacturing Needs
Sinclair and Sons are the best options if you’re searching for a TIG welding company that offers superb services. We have in-house capabilities and an expert team of welders who can achieve any preference you need, especially for custom orders.
Common metals we use are Aluminum, Solder Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel, and Steel. And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us today, so we can get that project going.